[IP] Howdy Folks

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everybody.  My name is Wayne, and I've
been a Type 1 Diabetic for 28 of my 38 years.  I'm currently waiting for my
insulin pump to be shipped to me from Minimed after going through a process
with my doctor and insurance provider.  I'm very excited to be able to
finally pump insulin instead of injecting myself 3-5 times a day.

I find the posts here to be very informative and interesting.  I've learned
so much the past few days of lurking and reading on this message board.

Thank you everybody for all the cool suggestions.  I'll be around and
learning as much as I can.

Take care!