Re: [IP] my site is killing me!!- and insurance vent

> My problem is, my supply company only gives me an
> exact number of everything
> to change my sites every 3 days... 10 of everything
> per month.

That's rough! How could insurance not give you a
little more margin of error?
Another option is to get some samples of the sets with
the needle instead of the plastic cannula. The rapids
are really easy to use and pain-free. So when you feel
like the site is hurting you can remove the needle,
clean it with alcohol and re-insert it somewhere else.
*This method is obviously not ideal, as there is some
chance of infection.* But people I've spoken with who
use the Rapids  (and even a few Disetronic reps) have
told me that they remove the needle and re-insert
regularly when they shower (the Rapids don't have a
disconnect - yet) without any problem. I've been doing
it every now and then for a few months with no
problem. Disetronic will send you samples of these if
you just call them.

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.