Re: [IP] my site is killing me!!- and insurance vent

Have your Endo. wrote your order for a site change every two days instead of
every three days.  They you would get extra.  My Endo writes all of my
orders/prescriptions to include a few extra.  For instance, even thought I
only use 2 vials of insulin per month, he writes it for 3 because he know
that sometimes you drop a bottle and it shatters.  It's happened to us all!

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >19 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetrnic and now with MM since 11/00 and am much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler