Re: [IP] carb counting

Hi Pat - what you need is punch the dietician in the stomach and get on with your pumping.  She is full of C---! Carb counting is NOT an exact science - we do the best we can - but we aren't going to always be perfectly on - -plus there are all those other factors that always play in, the weather, are we catching a cold, did we exercise, are we stressed... It sounds like you are doing just fine and living in the real world - which the dietician is NOT.

Make a new appt with the CDE tell her under no circumstances is the dietician to be there and that you intend to start pumping. You are the captain of your team.

I just find it appauling how the people who are supposed to help us decide they are the end all and try to act like our parents when we were 2 years old.

Good Luck - keep us posted
Linda & Dax