[IP] Week One is over!!!!!! :)

My son started the pump a week ago today.  He is doing fantastic!  He loves
the pump.  We are still adjusting a few things but he is doing great.  I am
beginning to feel a little more calmer about the pump.  I am still not at the
comfortable stage but its getting easier each day.  Its so great to see when
the Basal rate is doing what its supposed to and to be able to understand
when you need to change the Bolus/Basal rate.  Reading so many of all the ups
and downs that all of you have dealt with makes me feel better, knowing this
is the right thing and its okay if you have a bad day every once in a while.