Re: [IP] my site is killing me!!- and insurance vent

This happened to me just yesterday!  My site was so painful, and I'd had it
in for almost a whole day with no problems.  No visible blood in the
cannula, no high bg's... just pain.  Then whe I took it out, just to be on
the safe side, there was no lump or bruise or mark of any kind.  It looked
like a normal site.  It's so weird.

My problem is, my supply company only gives me an exact number of everything
to change my sites every 3 days... 10 of everything per month.  Occasionally
someone else must fill my order, because there have been times when they've
opened packages in order to give me an exact count, and other times when
they just send a box of 100.  My insurance company is very particular and
only will authoirize a 1 month supply at a time.  So what happens if twice
in a month I have to change my site early?  Then I'm short.  Don't they ever
take this into consideration?  It makes me so mad.  Sorry- just had to vent