Re: [IP] carb counting

 I thought I had it tough. This lady needs to be put in her place. I have
only used a measuring cup once and I have a set of glasses that I know just
how much to pour to get 8 oz. as far as a scale I have one someplace in the
kitchen and if I happen to make something new that I am not sure of the
weight I will pull it out.If you are like me and have a family there is
little time between fixing plates and cleaning spills to worry about if
something is the exact size.When I do have the time I check myself. Most of
us would like to eat our dinner while it is hot.