Re: [IP] my site is killing me!!

Sarah,

  My Joshua had this happen once awhile ago.  He was absolutely dobled over
in pain.  We decided that the insertion must have some real close to a nerve
and/or muscle and the canula was just constantly rubbing on it and irritating
it.  It is a fluke thing and may never happen again, but just be sure that
next time you go near that spot move it over a fraction to avoid having that
happen again.

Good Luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua