Re: [IP] my site is killing me!!

  My Joshua had this happen once awhile ago.  He was absolutely dobled over
in pain.  We decided that the insertion must have some real close to a nerve
and/or muscle and the canula was just constantly rubbing on it and irritating
it.  It is a fluke thing and may never happen again, but just be sure that
next time you go near that spot move it over a fraction to avoid having that
happen again.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua