Re: [IP] Babies/Toddlers drinking milk

Neither of of have diabetes. The closest relative we have located with
type 1 is the son of my husband's first cousin. Interestingly, it is
through his father's side of the famiily (our daughter's paternal
grandfather). I would be courious to see more studies about the heritary
component of diabetes.