Re: [IP] punching non-diabetics

This article really struck a chord with me.  Since my son's diagnosis in
March 2000 I have made it a personal quest to educate about diabetes.

I am a biology teacher which puts me in a very unique position to do so.  I
teach 60-80 students each year in Advanced Placement Biology so have the very
brightest kids in America to talk to.  Believe me they could talk your ear
off about type 1 diabetes and insulin pumping!  These kids have incredible
potential and I don't feel too guilty about encouraging them to pursue
diabetes research.

Education is like sowing a field.  I wait for the harvest.
Joy Killough
Mom of John, 8