Re: [IP] punching non-diabetics

That was a very uplifting artlicle, I have thought
those many things for so long! My mom and I are both
diabetic, and sometimes we both just want to hit
people too! That the don't understand and really don't
want to take the time to understand. When I was first
diagnosed (age 19), I went through a stage where I
thougt it was all my fault, and was depressed about
it. After talking with my dr and getting the details,
I now understand. So thanks for that article I have
fowared it to my family!!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.