From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 2:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: Re: [IP] punching non-diabetics

Thanks Roxanne for that insightful example. I'm with you. There's always
someone worse off. Those people that may be annoying are uneducated and what
a great opportunity to bring awareness that someday may make a difference
for them or a family member because they have a better understanding of what
diabetes is and the symptom signs.

Ilene :)

>Here's a thought . . .
>

>>What a novel idea to use the energy to educate instead of letting it build
up
>inside!  (Which probably screws with the blood glucose levels anyway!)
>Ignorance can only be overcome with edication.  Most people are willing to
>listen and be corrected as long as it is done NICELY!
>
>Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
>Registered and Licensed Dietitian
>Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
>IDDM X >19 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
>(First with Disetronic . . . now MM since 11/00 and am much happier!)
>"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary
Tyler