RE: Re: [IP] punching non-diabetics

Thanks Roxanne for that insightful example. I'm with you. There's always someone worse off. Those people that may be annoying are uneducated and what a great opportunity to bring awareness that someday may make a difference for them or a family member because they have a better understanding of what diabetes is and the symptom signs.

Ilene :)