Re: [IP] punching non-diabetics

i have wanted to punch so many people in the past...
but the one situation that sticks out in my mind
is how my husbands grandfather use to look at me?!?!?!?!?!
my husband and i met when i was 15...and he has always been very supportive...
but his grandfather on the other hand had the nerve to tell my husband WHY
WOULD YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER??  SHE IS A DIABETIC!  AND SHE CAN NEVER HAVE
CHILDREN...ETC!!
i was tore up about it for a while...but i learned to let it go!
and i also knew in my heart the only way for him to change his feeling for me
and in general for diabetics was to show him what i could do with my life!
so i married his grandson...and had his first 2 grand children!  and the
recognition i have now......wow!!!  definately needed!!
good luck
debbie
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :o)