[IP] Crystal Light slurpee at 7 eleven

For everyone information the Crystal Light Slurpee's are only in the Detroit,
MI region.  They are a test market, eventually they will probably be
available all over the US.  I live in St. Louis and the target date for the
St. Louis 7- Eleven region is early spring.  Detroit area was picked  for the
test market because they sell more slurpees by a region than anywhere else in
the US.  When I talked to the 7-Eleven District Manager today, he laughed and
said I guess you expect to be the first store in St. Louis to get this,
right?? I said you bet!!!!  The only problem is I don't know how much we will
sell considering that we have 2 Type 1 diabetics as employees and our son.