Re: [IP] My Novolog Trial

>RoseLea, that swollen/red/mosquito bite looking site sounds like what
>Luke's sites look like from straight Humalog, less noticeable on the
>Humalog/Regular mix.

Yes, I figure that I probably have a sensitivity to the Novolog, similar to
what some users have had with Humalog.  I spoke briefly with a couple Novo
reps who told me that Novolog is made from yeast while Humalog is made from
E-Coli.  Guess I'm just better with bacteria than yeast ;o).  My sites also
didn't last as long with the Novolog than they do with Humalog, I noticed
with the Novolog that the site began to get sore about a day after putting
it in, and then got progressively worse until I had to change it out on the
3rd day.  My bgs got progressively worse on the 3rd day also.  I did,
however, tend to run a bit higher overall on the Novolog than I do on the
Humalog.  So, I tried it, and I'm back to using Humalog.  YMMV.