Re: [IP] Exercise and Insulin Adjustment

you may find different bs's when practicing and games.
When I run daily I need very little insulin (cut back
bolus by 1/3 and drink 15C and disconnect)  before I
go out the door.Sometimes I'm still go low)   On race
days things change radically, By the time I get to the
race I'm over 200, I find this so often that I'm
getting comfortable bolusing .5 unit before race, race
3-5 miles, disconnect(for comfort) and still end up
over 200 after the race.  I think it is an adrendaline
thing since I do get geared up for the races. peg

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.