Re: [IP] Adhesive Remover

--- Brian Carter <email @ redacted> wrote:
> They are 'Detachol', 'Remove',
> >and 'Unisolve Wipes'.  The Unisolve are the cheapest and the Remove is
> >the most expensive but that won't really affect my decision on which
> one
> >to use. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.Sara
>

> Go to Wal-Mart and try a product called  "Goo Gone"  works great and a
> bottle is less than $5  and will last for ever..

    I agree with Brian... I was a little hesitant to use it at first,
seeing as it is in the household cleaning section, I thought it might be
pretty harsh. I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with
it at all. And don't worry about it smelling like a "cleaner", it has a
pretty decent orange smell.  Good luck!!

=====
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And dance like no one is watching.