[IP] Low volume alert

Okay, those of you with MM508.  My book says that it should alert at 20 and
again at 10.  Rachel's has never alerted (even though she has run out of
insulin.  MM replaced her pump due to this, but the new one doesn't alert
until 10.  I am going to try to watch it myself more closely because she
ran out the other night at midnight, only got 1/2 her correction bolus and
then went three hours without insulin!  Pretty scary.  Any input?

Mom to 4 teenagers and Rachel and Blossom (MM508) 4 years old
Soon to be Grandma Missi