[IP] 10 month anniversary

Greetings all,

For those of you struggling with starting up a child on the pump, some
words: It has been 10 months since we started Lauren on the pump. She is now
an A student, (she was struggling a year ago), a goal-scoring star forward
on her soccer team (last year she could barely concentrate), her hair looks
great, her skin looks great, she's happy, she sleeps better . . . . even her
school is thrilled with the results. It's not always easy, but boy, was it
the right choice.

Today she told me they are starting decimals in math. She said, "I wanted to
tell the teacher I know all about decimals but it would be bragging." I
asked her how she knew. She said, "Mom, duhh! Figuring out my boluses!" (-:

Mom of Lauren
Pump princess of Plymouth