[IP] Crystal light's Frosted Escapes

I found them at the end of the isle near the Crystal light.  They were in
their own little display (maybe because they're new).  I'll have to look
where they are now when I go grocery shopping this Friday.  I'll let you
know.  They come in a box about 4" by 5 1/2 "  by 1' wide.  There's 2
envelopes in a box (which make 4 eight ounce servings each) and are 2 boxes
for $3.00 at our Meijers. The only two flavors they come in is Pina Colada
and Strawberry Daiquiri.  As I say, I live in the Detroit area in Michigan
and I don't know if they're out in all the states now.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9