[IP] Re: Humalog to Novalog

Add me to the list of converts, so far.  I've been doing a trial with Novlog
after 6 months of mixing Humalog with Velosulin.  My BS response is close
though I have needed to increase my insulin/CHO ratio.  I've had one site
reaction out of 4 with itching and a lump after 36 h (similar to problems
with Humalog).  My endo has agreed that continuing the trial is worth it.
What a relief it is to wake in the morning and have to do a mental (and
sometimes physical) body search to find where the site is.  New experience
for me.  Jill T Peaks Island Maine