[IP] Hello, does any read my posts!?

I've been skimming the posts and your message grabbed me.  I'm a retired
military spouse who depends on Tricare for all her health insurance and could
not be happier but you have to communicate with your contract provider and
you need to learn how your Dr. should write the prescriptions, orders, etc.
This takes a very long time to learn and patience and humility are most
important.  I have been on the pump for 3 weeks with complete cooperation
from Tricare and MiniMed - so far - but if things do get messed up with
unnecessary charges, etc. I will be patient and part of my day, each day,
will be spent straightening out the claims.  I cherish the years we were a
military family and yes, there were some rough lonely times, but we were
contributing as a family to everyone's well being.  Be a military wife with
pride and learn Tricare's processes and you'll be much happier.  Tricare's
system gets better every year - you should have been a part of it 40 years