[IP] re: Novolog - overweight?

<<"Rabbi Hirsch Meisels" <email @ redacted>
Had a discussion today with my nurse educator about Novolog, she will put me
on it on my next visit, however she raised an interesting discussion which I
think could be researched on this list.
Those people who saw a reduction in insulin needs Basals/Bolus are they
overweight thereby having insulin resistance, or not?>>

Luke didn't have any real change in TDD of insulin when switching
to Novolog, and he's what I'd call about perfect weight for his growing
body - he's about 60%ile on height & weight now.  Definitely not
overweight for a 6-7 yr old boy.
Shelly V, mom to Luke, our new 7 yr old, pumping 3/01, Novolog 10/2/01

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.