[IP] Sof-Tack Meter

I got this new meter and my insurance did pay for it, but there are some
problems. After much frustration with it and calling them every day for
several weeks, they finally admitted that there were some problems and sent
me a new meter and retrurn label for my original on. With the 1st meter,
about half of the tests resulted in "not enough blood", so half of the test
strips were wasted. They would walk me thru it, etc, and I kept saying that
checking your blood should not be that hard. It was sticking my arm, but the
blood would not get on the test strip. But it would be splattered all over
the inside of the cap. I thought maybe it wouldn't work because my arm is
skinny and you needed more fat for it to get good suction. But the new meter
is working pretty good now so I think the 1st one was faulty. But I am still
afraid to move when using it (it's a little tricky) and it makes a lot of
noise when it makes the suction, but, for home use, it does now give my
fingers a rest...............

Sue (dalgal)

email @ redacted