Re: [IP] My Novolog Trial

I have been on Novolog for over two weeks.  While overall I am using about the same amount for basals( I only dropped .01 across the board),I have noticed that exact I am using the same amount for bolus.  I was fat sensitive on humalog where I appear to not be on Novolog.  I can eat pizza without have to do a square wave later.  I like that about Novolog.  My sites are also not getting red on Novolog and will last a full 4 to 5 days on it.  I just had to test that theory but am changing every 3 days to be on the safe side.