Re: [IP] Josh

Kathy B wrote:
"We all learn to live with it and survive as best we can
we can't have things perfect no matter how hard we
try....just go withthe flow"

Thank you Kathy!  Very well put and so poetic.  all that
one can ever ask for... is to give your best effort.  Don't
ever give up.  I absolutely agree that we all have our ups
and downs.  And that is what makes us all special and
unique as individuals.  That's the game of life.

Katherine Korol
(734) 673-8160
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?