[IP] Crystal Light's Frosted Escapes

This is in answer to Karen, from the north pole and to anyone else who
wanted to know.  I looked on my box of Frosted Escapes by Crystal Light.
Crystal Light is a product of Kraft Foods.  The toll free number is
1-800-431-1002.  They also list a website which is www.crystallight.com  You
can buy the regular Crystal Light powdered drink mix right from their
website.  Funny thing is though, they don't list Frosted Escapes.  It is a
newer item.  You may find out more by calling the toll free number.
    If you ordered from the website, I'm sure they'd ship it to the north
pole. (If not, I'm sure you could just ask Santa to pick some up when he's
in this part of town on the 24th. and drop it off to you when he gets back
to the North Pole on Christmas day).     Seriously though, I'd be willing to
send you a box of the Pina Colada and the Strawberry Daiquiri mix if you
want to e-mail me privately with your address.  My e-mail address is
email @ redacted   Hopefully the Pina Colada box doesn't accidentally
get pierced while shipping.  It would really freak out the post office,
since it is basically a white powder mix.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9