[IP] My Novolog Trial

I just recently finished my own trial of Novolog--for just over 9 days, 3
set changes.  I had heard some rave reviews of it and thought I might be
able to lower basals and all with it too.  For me, however, it didn't work
any differently than Humalog did.  I did notice that on meals that are
usually covered fairly well by humalog, the novolog caused me to go higher
right after the meals.  I think it just didn't work as quick for me as the
humalog did.  It deffinitely is a YMMV thing though.