From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 3:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insurance policy----How to get!

My husband works for one of the major oil companies. We have been trying to
get a copy of his policy on health insurance since June. The main person
over
the insurance said that they can't do that. Of course in their 2" thick book

on insurance it only gives vague terms concerning test strips. The
mail-order
drug company doesn't cover the strips because it is not in Shell's insurance

policy to cover them. Of course we want to see it in writing which we can't
get a copy of. By the way we live in a state that mandates that the diabetic

supplies have to be covered. How can you go about making the company give
you
a copy of the policy? I have used all of the surplus of strips that I have.