RE: [IP] Need of a "cyper-hug"

Hi Ginger:
First of all, here's a huggggge cyber hug!!!!!! (~~~~~~) (not an artist
:) )......

Secondly, don't get yourself all upset about having retinopathy in your
other eye.  I went through 3 years of laser on BOTH eyes and never knew if I
was going to wind up totally blind.  Had a total of 37 laser treatments
between both eyes with God knows how many zaps on each visit!!!

I am technically half blind in that I have absolutely no perepheal vision,
no night vision, no depth perception...however, I CAN STILL SEE!!!!  Not as
well as I used to but I can see.

the cloudiness will eventually heal and go away...take my word on this.
It's been more than 10 years since the bad eye episode and my eyes have been
fine since....

So cheer up, give thanks to God that there is laser that can correct any
problems, keep going with good control and most of all, have faith in
yourself and keep smiling....there are others who are much worse off than we

Hugs again
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00