Re: [IP] Need of a "cyper-hug"

>  So I was wondering, why, after one month would
> Josh now be showing signs of more sensitivity to the Novlog, needing
> to have basals and bolus ratios decreased.  Have already dropped
> basals this morning and will see how that goes!

Dunno, but Lily slightly adjusted only her nightime basals at first
and dealt with mild lows during the day -- eventually after about a
month she reduced all insulin delivery levels substantially. Don't
know why it took so long, I suspect it was more a reluctance to
acknowledge that things had changed. It is very easy to