[IP] Mid Morning Highs

I've been pumping for about a week and have notice Highs about 2hrs
after breakfast, I have been eating the same breakfast for the past
week, low sugar cereal and milk. I've seen posts about this in the past,
I seem to digest food quickly, When should I be bolusing, I have been
starting right when I begin eating, Should I bolus 1/2 prior? Please
give me some ideas. Other than that, pump has been working fine.

Thanks for all your help