Re: [IP] Novalog vs. Humalog

Kathy Fagan wrote:

>I've been using Novalog for about 8 days now, and have
>to admit I find I am having some site sensitivity
>issues which I have not experienced using Humalog,
>nothing too serious, just some itching.  I think it's
>interesting that those individuals who have
>sensitivity issues to Humalog have found such a
>benefit in using Novalog, and think it's great that
>there is now an insulin choice; YMMV rings more true
>than ever!

I too have experienced some sensitivity problems to the Novolog.  I used it
for a little over 3 days and noticed my bgs running higher on the 3rd
day.  When I changed out my site, I had swelling around the canulla and
very red.  Now, my husband says my site looks like a mosquito bite.  So, no
more Novolog for me.  I had none of these problems with Humalog.  I think
that this is definitely a YMMV thing.

RoseLea, back on Humalog again.