[IP] Novolog vs. Humalog

In a message dated 11/05/2001 6:56:48 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've heard enough to ask my endo for the prescription to try it.  But at the
> Atlanta Diabetes University, I asked several sources, Novo reps among them,
> if there was any clinical evidence of a difference, and so far none has
> been
> detected.  That doesn't mean that the anecdotal evidence is wrong (like I
> said, I'm going to try it myself!).

JIm... I was in the clinical trial for Novolog for 2+ years. When the trial
was over I had to switch to Humalog since Novolog had not been approved. At
that point Humalog was new. I noticed absolutely no difference with the

Lisa Nelms
Hilo, Hawaii