[IP] How low, etc?

Keeping levels a little on the high side (over 140) for 2-3 weeks surpisingly
brought back my low symptoms. I had years of low blood sugar seizures, then
moved and had to get a new endo -- he knew exactly what the problem had been
(too much insulin) and he had me keep imy bg high for a while and it worked!!
Good luck with your daughter's pump!

Lisa Nelms
Hilo, Hawaii

>>>I am not a doctor, but some of the literature suggests that, if you keep
blood sugars fairly high (ie around 200), for about 2 weeks you will have
increased  hypoglycemia awareness thereafter.

My daughter goes on the pump tomorrow.  She and I are very excited!