Re: [IP] Babies/Toddlers drinking milk

Our daughter, who was diagnosed at 10, was breast fed until she was three. No
cows milk until she was almost 2. Breast feeding was not an insurance policy to
prevent diabetes. I don't know if there are any studies about this, but it did
not protect our daughter. On the other hand, she has never had an ear infection
or sinus infection or any other serious illness besides the D.

Kay