Re: [IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

I am very sorry you are so down. It does stink.

I do not see "support group" as the main purpose of this forum. I hope we are
here to share ideas and information. Yes, some "support" will happen along the
way. What you are asking for is not likely to be very effective online. We
can't do what you are asking for. I read nearly everything. I don't have time
to read and respond to everything. I don't have a valuable contribution for
much of what is said, so I don't respond.

To get the type of support you need, I think you should try to find a counselor
or face to face group in your area. I know you just moved, but is there a
chapter of JDRF near you? I think you will be more satified with a "live"
support group.

Good luck,  Kay