[IP] Clearing out closest??

Since it's getting close to the end of the year, I was wondering if anyone
would be clearing out their closest to consolidate their supplies.  The
reason why I'm asking is to find out if anyone would happen to have infusion
sets or reservoirs they wouldn't mind getting rid of.  Currently I still
don't have any coverage for my pump supplies, did finally get coverage for
prescription medications. I'm either going to have to look at going on shots
for a couple months, or do something else. I use the MiniMed pump, and any
type of infusion set.  I would gladly reimburse anyone for shipping costs.
Thanks a bunch.