Re: [IP] Novolog - Insulin Resistance - was Tape suggestions?

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hey! We love the Quicksets and Novolog too! I was concerned about a post
> though that said people on Novolog were getting insulin resistant. Have you
> heard anything about this? Also, that for unknown reasons they are not
> letting them publicly advertise Novolog. Makes me feel as if we might be in
> an experiment?? How about you? My husband says I find things to worry about

I think your husband is correct!  :)   But seriously, Novolog HAS been released
to the public and has been in use in Europe for some time.  I have not changed
basals yet, though my insulin usage has declined.  Doesn't sound like I'm
getting "insulin resistant".  YMMV, of course there may be a select group of
people that may be.

(in Pumping Nirvana for over three months on Novolog)