Re: [IP] New Animas Web Site

In a message dated 11/3/01 2:46:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Animas has updated their web site at http://www.animascorp.com/index.shtml.
> There is now more information on the new EzManager software - But no
> downloadable demo and the virtual online demo is not working. Interestingly
> there is also an icon (but not yet linked to anything) for EzSet which
> appears to be a Silhouette style infusion set.

I went to a diabetes fair on sat and met the area manager for the entire
midwest for Animas.  Her name was Sue.  I had a wonderful talk with her, she
was friendly and interested in how I was doing with my dtron, a real winner.
She talked about the new management stuff they have for the palm pilot and it
sounds really really good.
You don't have to have an Animas pump to use it.  In fact, if you are on any
pump, on shots, on pills the program can help you manage your diabetes.  She
is sending me info in the mail and I am really interested in looking it over.

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here