[IP] Jenn's Pump Training

YAY!!!  Talked to my CDE this evening, and I start on saline Wednesday
morning!  She's is going to be on vacation for a week, so doesn't want me to
start on insulin while she's away (which is smart, considering some of the
problems I've had).  I'll start on the real stuff as soon as she gets back.

Jenn is very excited!!!!

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424