[IP] about the 3 week pump training

Hi, I know I wrote about the 3 weeks or more that it is taking for the pump
training but today I found a way to shorten it. I can take the last 4-6pm
class on the same day as I take the 2nd  6:30-9:00pm class. They are in the
same building and the same person teaches both classes.I could do both of
them on Monday and start pumping on the Wednesday of that week.This is going
to be my plan. If I have to get a ride 45 minutes away for 4 weeks in a row.
I might go crazy.
    What do you think?

                     Can you tell I want to start Pumping?