Re: [IP] Tape suggestions?

Hey! We love the Quicksets and Novolog too! I was concerned about a post
though that said people on Novolog were getting insulin resistant. Have you
heard anything about this? Also, that for unknown reasons they are not
letting them publicly advertise Novolog. Makes me feel as if we might be in
an experiment?? How about you? My husband says I find things to worry about
w/ Jake. Jake will be 11 on
Dec 30, 2001. He is very athletic and has never had ketones even when sick or
very HIGH. The endo thinks this may be from finding his diabetes immediately
on onset. He was 3 years old and had an allergic reaction to Ibuprofen. They
gave him steroids to bring ddown the swelling and that night he started
drinking and urinating. He never even went to sleep. I called the
pediatrician the next morning and we went in the hospital from there. Please
write back. Gotta go to a basketball game w/ kids. Bye. Trena