[IP] Help me out w/ a school project!!!

I'm in biology, and we are learning about cancer. We are to do a several
page report on a cancer of our own choice, and since I have diabetes and
thyroid problems, I am doing Thyroid Cancer. If any of you have info that
you could provide, let me know. Thanks a ton,Lauren

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] test strip letter >Date: Sun, 4 Nov
2001 19:36:40 EST > >RoseLea, what a great letter. We al need to be our
own advocates when it >comes to educating the insurance companies. >
a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml