Re: [IP] Employers and diabetes

I have never mentioned it on a job interview. It comes out during a pre-employment physical (I work in the healthcare industry where they are required). There was one occasion in my past when I was offered a job verbally and when it was found I had diabetes during the pre-employment physical, the offer was mysteriously withdrawn. From that point on, I get all offers in writing.

Barb in Pittsburgh