[IP] I need a new ENDO..help!

Hello, I am trying to find a new Endo in the Sonoma County, in California. I
live in Santa Rosa. My old Endo is in San Francisco, and I can't afford to
commute to the city anymore for my appointments. I already looked up the
physican list on the website with no luck. Anybody out there that may by any
chance know of, live near or is seeing somebody around here? Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks
(I have Medi-cal, so it sometimes is difficult to find somebdoy that accepts

Lyra and Faith
Pumping since 5/18/00