RE: [IP] C- Peptide Test Why & What

Kathy Bruckmeyer [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Michael, Medicare told me that the only thing they would accept was C
> Peptide test...I already had all the other stuff :(

It's worth remembering that you are speaking to an individual who may not be
as familiar with the specific regulation as they might be (the totality of
regulations regarding Medicare is monstrous!).  That's not to say that
person is incompetent or anything else - just that there is so much to know
that, without looking it up, they might not be current.  You can always
(politely, I hope) ask to speak to a supervisor and get another opinion.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR