[IP] RE: Antibiotic "Tequin"

Has anyone had any experiences with the antibiotic "Tequin".  I have had
pneumonia for almost 2 weeks now and that is what they have me on now.  I
noticed after around the 3rd day my sugars are trying to stay up.  I know
being sick in general is gonna do that too but have been running pretty
normal until this medication.  It is doing wonders for the chest though so I
will compensate anyway.  Just wondering.

Chrystal and "Squirt" the blue mm pump