[IP] Crystal Light slurpee at 7 eleven

I can't remember who originally wrote that they found Crystal light
slurpee's at 7 eleven, but I did see them at ours. (I live in the Detroit,
MI area).  It was lemonade flavor.
   I just wanted to let everyone know that you can make your own.  Crystal
light came out with a product called Frosted Escapes.  It comes in a box
with 2 envelopes in it.   Each envelope makes 4 (8oz.) servings with 8 grams
of carb each.  You pour the contents of the envelope, 1-3/4 cup cold water
and 3 to 4 cups ice cubes in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 10 seconds.  The flavors we have at our
Meijers is Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri. (there is NO alcohol).
     It states that you can substitute 1-3/4 cup cold skim milk for the
water to make a creamier drink. Each 8 oz serving would then be 13 grams
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9